Intellectual Property Rights
lighf grants you the right to use lighf Trademarks and Service Marks (collectively the “trademarks”), provided that you agree to the terms and conditions below the following list of marks.
|wordmark||Do you relate?℠|
|wordmark||Can you relate?℠|
|slogan||Shining light on life℠|
If you have a question about one of lighf’s marks and/or wish to license one of them, please contact us.
Lighf likeness Usage Terms and Conditions
1. Indication of the owner of the trademarks
The owner of Lighf marks must be clearly identified as “Lighf”. For example, “Lighf® is a trademark of Lighf Unlimited.”
2. Acceptable uses of trademarks must be used only to describe or reference Lighf specifications, documents, software, or other products listed at Lighf web sites (collectively, “Lighf Products”), or describe non-Lighf products that implement the required features and operations of Lighf Products. Required features and operations are defined within specifications, often in accordance with [RFC2119]. Representations that products or services comply with Lighf specifications must clearly indicate that the representations are made by you, the licensee, and not by Lighf.
3. Lighf Trademarks must only be used in a way that accurately reflects the STATUS associated with Lighf Products. The STATUS of an Lighf document describes the context in which the product was developed including the publication date, intellectual property disclosures (e.g., copyright or patent terms), location (URI), its publication level (Draft, Implementer’s Draft, Final Specification, Note, Whitepaper), and future expectations regarding Lighf Service.
4. Marks may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by Lighf, official status with respect to Lighf, or any kind of relationship with the Lighf aside from a representation that the above requirements (1-3) have been met.
5. Lighf will audit the use of the Lighf trademarks to determine compliance with these terms and conditions.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE Lighf OR ANY TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF Lighf TRADEMARKS, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Lighf SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.
No right to create modifications or derivatives of Lighf Trademarks is granted pursuant to this license.
Note: Certain Lighf trademarks or icons may have additional information about their use not found within this license. Please refer to Lighf Logo and Icon Usage. Questions about this license should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S. Bradner. RFC2119: Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels. IETF Network Working Group. BCP: 14 March 1997. Category: Best Current Practice